Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1 accomplished

Well, I had one oop's yesterday, (that I am aware of) but I have since gone a full 24 hours.  It is true that the less you talk the easier it is, however, that is not the point here.  It is a matter of learning to change the way we talk and think.  This could take some time but I am committed.  Dad and I were over at Adam and Kristy's yesterday playing some Wii with the family.  Adam has asked for another bracelet as his has broken already.  I was a little worried that the bracelets would end up not lasting long but Adam assured me that he started wearing his a week ago because he felt he needed a head start on everyone else.  He said, " I changed it over so many times that it finally just snapped".  I do have a few more if anyone else is in need.  The men will have to be careful rotating theirs because of their somewhat larger wrists. 

2 comments:

  1. awesome job mom!! is there any way to make it so that the rest of us can put posts up on here. i think it's just set up for you and jake and melissa. but i could be wrong. thanks!

    it's a good thing our thoughts don't count - or my bracelet probably would have busted by now. i almost went a full 24 hours the other day, but i had a slip of the tongue when i was driving. figures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day? My longest was 8 hours (I was sleeping for 6 of them. I'm going to have to find these 21 days between calls.

    ReplyDelete